In both Canada and the US, you can make a payment in-store with cash. Making an in-person Cash Payment (money order) allows you to make a secure cash payment. Your property manager must have this option available for you to make a cash payment.
Follow the instructions below on how to make an in-store cash payment in Canada or the US.
- After logging into your account, click on the Make a Payment button.
- Add In-Store Cash as your new payment method or select the previously used Cash method.
- Follow the instructions on the page to make your payment at a CanadaPost location.
Note: the transaction limit is minimum $10 up to a maximum of $2000 per transaction.
- After logging into your account, scroll to View My Payment Slip bar.
- Click on View My Payment Slip and select the participating 7-11, CVS, or ACE Cash Expression.
- A unique barcode will be generated that be printed or displayed on your phone at your selected designation
- Show the barcode to the clerk and let them know the rent amount you want to pay for in cash. You will be charged a service fee.
Note: the transaction limit is $1500 per transaction and $2900 in a 24-hour rolling period. If you are having issues making your cash payment please call (888) 714-0004.
When making a one-time payment, please select the in-person cash payment method to generate a unique barcode that can either be printed or displayed on your phone at your nearest CVS, 7-Eleven, or ACE Cash Express location.
The same barcode can be used again and again for all future rent payments. Note that you can only use the barcode for the vendor that you have selected. If you chose 7-Eleven you can only take your 7-Eleven barcode to a 7-Eleven location, and if you chose CVS, you can only take your CVS barcode to a CVS location.