To schedule a payment, follow the same steps to make a one-time payment, with an additional step to select Make This Payment On a Future Date? This option allows you to confirm your payment but you will only be charged on the date you select.
- Click on the Make a Payment button.
- Click on your preferred Payment Method OR add a New Payment Method by selecting the type of payment method you would like to use and fill in the details.
- Select the Type of Charge from the drop down menu and enter the amount. Click Add Charge and add any additional charges.
- Check the box next to Make This Payment On a Future Date? and select the future date you would like the payment to be processed on.
- Click Continue
- Review your payment summary to ensure that the charges and the date you have selected have been entered correctly.
- Click Confirm to schedule the payment, your payment is now pending under your transaction history.
Note: Scheduling a Payment is a One-Time Payment only, and does not result in setting monthly Recurring Payments. If you wish to set up automatic Recurring Payments, you can find instructions here.