One-Time Payments are payments that happen one-time. If you are on Recurring Payments, you can still make one time payments. You can also Schedule a One-Time Payment.
To make a One-Time Payment, follow the steps below:
- From your dashboard, click on the red Make a Payment button
- Click on your Primary Payment Method, or add a new payment method
- Select the type of charge (e.g. rent) from the drop down menu and enter the amount
- Click Add Charge
- Add any additional charges or proceed to click Continue
- Review your payment summary to ensure that the charges have been correctly entered
- Click Confirm to pay
You will receive a payment confirmation by email.
Note: It can take up to five business days for funds to be with withdrawn from your bank account. Please ensure that you have entered the correct payment details and have sufficient funds in your account. If your payment does fail, you will be notified by email with the reason our system receives from the financial institution (i.e. incorrect banking details or insufficient funds).