To make a One-Time Payment, follow the steps below:
- From your dashboard, click on the Make a One Time Payment button
- Click on your preferred Payment Method, or Add a New Payment Method
- Select the type of charge(s) (e.g. rent, storage etc.) from the drop down menu and enter the amount
- Click Add Charge
- Add any additional charges or proceed to click Continue
- Review your payment summary to ensure that the charges have been correctly entered
- Click Confirm to pay
You will receive a payment confirmation by email. If you are on Recurring Payments, you can still make one time payments. You can also Schedule a One-Time Payment for a future date.
Note: It can take up to five business days for funds to be withdrawn from your bank account. Please ensure that you have entered the correct payment details and have sufficient funds in your account. If your payment fails, you will be notified by email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.