You can also set up Recurring Payments and schedule additional one time payments to create bi-weekly payments. To make Bi-weekly Payments, you will have to perform the same steps as Scheduling a Payment.
- After logging into your account, click on the Make a Payment button.
- Select your payment method or add a payment method by clicking on your preferred payment method and filling in the details.
- Add your amount owing, and click on Add Charge.
- Check the box next to Make this Payment on a Future Date?
- Select the date and click Continue.
- Repeat the steps above and add dates that are within a two weeks range (e.g. August 1, August 15, August 30…). You can schedule as many payments as you want.
- You’ll see your pending scheduled payment on your dashboard under Your Transaction History.