You can set up Recurring Payments and schedule additional one time payments to create bi-weekly payments. Set your recurring payments for one of the days you would like a payment to process.
After your recurring payments are set and confirmed by your property manager, you will have to perform the same steps as Scheduling a Payment:
- After logging into your account, click on the Make a Payment button
- Select your payment method or add a payment method by clicking on your preferred payment method and filling in the details
- Add your amount owing, and click on Add Charge
- Check the box next to Make this Payment on a Future Date?
- Select the date and click Continue
- Repeat the steps 1 - 3 and add dates that are within a two weeks range or two weeks apart from your recurring payments (e.g. August 1, August 15, August 30…). You can schedule as many payments as you need
You’ll see your pending scheduled payments on your dashboard under your Transaction History.