QuickPay allows you to make a payment without fully creating an account with RentMoola.
Use the link your property manager has provided and follow the steps below to process a QuickPay payment:
- Enter your email and Postal Code of the property you will be paying for and click Continue
Note: the postal code is that of the property you are renting or the one provided to you by your property manager.
2. Select the corresponding property from the dropdown menu and proceed to fill out the corresponding contact and residency details and click Continue
3. Select Charge Type from the dropdown menu and enter amount, be sure to click Add Charge
4. Once all charges are added, proceed to click Continue
5. Select your preferred Payment Method option
6. Fill out your payment method details and click Continue
7. Review your payment and ensure the details are all correct
8. Click Confirm to process the payment
If the transaction is processed successfully, you will receive a confirmation email for the transaction.
Note: Your property manager must have QuickPay set up before you can process a payment using this method. You are required to use their specific link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.