RM QuickPay allows you to make payments without fully registering on RentMoola.
Please note, your property manager must have QuickPay set up before you can process a payment using this method. Use the link your property manager provides for you and follow the steps below to process a QuickPay payment:
- Enter your email and the Postal Code of the property you will be paying for and click Continue *Please note the postal code is that of the property you are renting, some property managers will have this information for you on their Quickpay page, please use this postal code.
- Select the corresponding property from the dropdown menu and proceed to fill out the corresponding contact and residency details and click Continue
- Select Charge Type from the dropdown menu and enter amount; be sure to click Add Charge then proceed to click Continue
- Select a Payment Method
- Fill out your payment method details and click Continue
- Overview and confirm your details are correct
- Click Confirm to process the payment.