Under the Reports tab on your account, you can view and export various reports to assist you with keeping track of payments and managing your tenants. The following are the types of reports you have available to you from your account:
- EFT: A bank reconciliation report that captures all Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs) that are processed and deposited into your bank account. This report provides a detailed breakdown of the individual transactions that make up the lump sum EFTs deposited into your account.
- Payments: A real-time transaction report of payments made. This report provides individual payment details as soon as a payment is initiated by the tenants.
- Payment Volume by Building: A report of payment volume by building per month.
- Declines: All declined payments, including the reason for the decline.
- Refunds: All payments refunded.
- Resident Sign Ups: All users who have signed up to RentMoola, including tenants who are no longer active.
- Recurring Billing Dates: All tenants who are set up on recurring payments. This report should be filtered by the date of the next recurring payments (i.e. select the 1st of the upcoming month if you want to see all users who will have payments processed).
For instructions on how to export the reports, click here.
Have more questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com