You as the property manager have the ability to manage the payment methods on a tenant’s account. You can add, delete, or set a payment method as the primary from the Resident Page.
To add a new payment method to a tenant’s account:
- From your Home Dashboard search for the tenant in the search bar.
- In the results, click on the tenant’s name which will bring you to the resident page.
- On the left hand side, click Manage Payment Methods under Actions
- Click Add New Bank Account, Credit Card, or Credit Debit Card.
- Enter the payment method details and click Continue to save the payment method to the tenant’s account.
A list of our service fees can be found here.
Once the payment method is saved you can make it the primary payment method by
- Clicking the existing payment method that you would like to make the primary.
- On the pop-up window, click Make Primary.
The primary payment method will be the payment method that is debited when recurring automatic payments are processed.
If you would like to delete a payment method:
- Click the existing payment method that you would like to delete.
- Click Delete.
Have more questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.