- Resident Page Actions
- End Recurring Payments
- Move out
- Edit unit/suite # and property
- Chequing account block
- Change recurring payment date/amount
- Payment types
- Payment methods
- Transaction details
The resident page provides information about a resident, including their property, payment type, payment method, and transaction history. The resident page is accessed by clicking on a resident’s name (from a report, or by searching the resident in the search bar).
- Resident Page Actions
The following actions can be completed on the resident page:
- Edit recurring payments - you can edit resident’s recurring payments amount or date, and stop recurring payments.
- Disable Payments - this option removes the resident from your property, ending any recurring payments and preventing them from making any future payments. However, the resident can still access their account to view their transaction history or print receipts.
- Change property - Scroll to "Property' to edit the unit/suite #. The change the resident property scroll to the bottom of the resident’s profile page and select from the drop-down menu of the ‘Change Resident Property’.
- Chequing account block - this prevents the resident from making any future payments with their credit card and/or chequing account.
- Invoicing - If you have the Invoicing feature enabled, you can send an invoice directly from the resident’s page.
- Resident Payments
Residents can make two types of payments:
- Recurring payments - are charged on the same day each month, for the same amount. Residents can either choose a set duration or leave the payments ongoing until they stop them.
- One time payments - can be made at any time. Residents choose the amount, the payment method, and the date on which the payment should be processed. These can be made in addition to recurring payments.
Resident Payment Methods:
- eCheque/ACH (Direct Debit) - Residents can make payments directly from their chequing account by entering the account information found on the bottom of the cheque.
- Credit Debit - Residents can make payments on their Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit card (debit cards with the MasterCard or Visa logo), by entering the card information.
- Credit Card - Residents can make payments on their Visa or MasterCard credit card by entering the card information.
Clicking on the date of a transaction will take you to the transaction page where you can see more details, such as the confirmation number and when the EFT was sent.
- Can I move a resident to a different property?
- You can move a resident out of their current property, but they will need to add the new property details.
- Yes, there is no limit to the number of residents associated with a property.
- The reason for a payment decline will be provided on the transaction page (accessed by clicking the date of the transaction). The most common reasons are insufficient funds, and incorrect banking details (in which case, the resident must add their banking information again). If the reason is not listed, please reach out to our Support Team for more information.
- Yes, you can disable a resident from making Credit Card, eCheque payments, all payments, or stop recurring payments through the resident page.
- On the resident page.
- Yes, if you have the resident's payment information, you can make a one-time payment for them through the Make A Payment function.