- Generate a Barcode
RM Cash is an optional feature available upon special request that allows residents to make secure cash payments. Residents or managers download a reusable barcode from their RentMoola account. The barcode is taken to any participating 7-Eleven and CSV stores, and a secure cash payment is made. The transaction will appear in RentMoola within one business day.
Note: the transaction limit is $1500 and $2900 in a 24-hour rolling period.
Generate a Barcode
Residents can generate the barcode from their own account. However, managers can also generate the barcode on the resident's behalf. To generate the barcode from a manager account:
- Search for the resident and click on their name to access their Resident Page.
- Scroll down to the RM Cashbox. Click Email Payments Slip to automatically email a copy of the slip to the resident. Click View Payment Slip to print it.
- You will see a list of payment locations nearby. Click the Pay button—regardless of the location, all will generate the same slip.
4. You can choose to either print the slip, or send instructions via text or email.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the barcodes be reused?
- Yes, the same barcode can be used every month--a new barcode does not need to be generated for each rent payment.
- Yes, residents can generate the barcode by logging into their RentMoola account and clicking View My Payment Slip. Please advise residents that that only one slip is suffice.