You can process a one-time payment on behalf of your tenant at any time, as long as they’ve provided you with their payment method information (i.e. their credit card number, credit debit card number, or their banking information).
Making a Payment For a Tenant
- From your dashboard, click Make a Payment under Actions on the left.
- Search for the resident and click Select Resident to the right of their name.
- Select the tenant’s existing payment method or Add a New payment method and and enter their payment information. Note: This information will be saved as an option for future payments
- Select the charge type, enter the amount, and click Add Charge (you can add multiple charges).
- Click Continue.
- Review the information and click Confirm to process the payment, the tenant will be sent a payment receipt via email.
This process is also available from the Resident Page. Simply search for the tenant on your home dashboard and click Make a Payment under Actions.
Have more questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.