- Set up additional manager accounts
- Email settings
- Change manager account settings
- Set Up Additional Manager Accounts
To set up a manager account, you’ll need to send an invitation to the manager:
- Click on the Manager tab on the dashboard, and click on Invite a Manager in the Actions box.
- Select which properties the manager will have access to. Tick the top box (next to Property) to select all.
- Enter the manager’s contact details, select the permissions, and the email settings. Click the Auto-assign properties box to automatically give the manager access to any future properties added.
- The manager will receive an invitation to complete the account setup by selecting a password.
Outstanding invites can be resent or deleted. Click Invite residents & Managers on the dashboard to see a list of outstanding invites. Click the refresh button to resend the invite, and the X button to delete it.
Each manager role has the following permissions:
- Emails Settings
Managers will receive six types of emails by default:
- Daily Approval - All pending users who are waiting to be approved.
- Daily Decline - All declined payments from the last 24 hours.
- Daily EFT - All EFTs deposited in the last 24 hours.
- Daily Payment - All payments made in the last 24 hours.
- Tenants Move Out - Residents who have disabled their RentMoola account (i.e. deleted their property information) so they can no longer make payments.
- Tenants Stop Recurring Payments - Residents who have stopped their recurring payments and defaulted to one time payments.
Managers can select which emails they will receive, however, primary account holders will always receive all six emails.
- Change Manager Account Settings
Only primary managers can make changes to a manager’s account settings (i.e. email settings and property access).
- In the menu bar, click Managers.
- Click on the name of the manager you would like to edit.
- Make the account changes, then press Save.