Once a property manager has an account, the permissions and emails they have access to can be edited at any time.
Each manager tier setting has the following permissions:
- Daily Approval: All pending tenants who are waiting to be approved.
- Daily Decline: All declined payments from the last 24 hours.
- Daily EFT: All EFTs deposited in the last 24 hours.
- Daily Payment: All payments made in the last 24 hours.
- Tenants Move Out: Tenants who have deleted their property information from their RentMoola account so they can no longer make payments.
- Tenants Stop Recurring Payments: Tenants who have stopped their recurring payments and defaulted to one time payments.
Managers can select which emails they will receive by going to profile, however, primary account holders will always receive all six emails.
Only primary managers can make changes to a manager’s account settings (i.e. email settings and property access).
- Click Managers.
- Click on the name of the manager you need to edit.
- Make the account changes, then press Save.
Have more questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com