To add a ONE-TIME charge, log in to your Letus account and follow the steps below:
- Select Tenants in the top navigation bar.
- Search for the tenant you wish to charge.
- Under Options, select Billing.
- Click Actions (found under Unpaid Charges) and select +Add One-Time Charge.
- In the pop-up window, provide all necessary information.
Note: "Period" refers to the due date for payment (For example: Select December if the invoice has to be paid by that month at the latest).
- Review the information and click Save.
The tenant has now been issued a one-time charge that has to be paid by the selected period.
NOTE: To edit Monthly Charges please refer to this link.