To edit Monthly Charges to an existing tenant, log in to your Letus account and follow the steps below:
- Select Tenants in the top navigation bar
- Search the tenant you wish to edit
- Under the tenant’s box, scroll down to Monthly Charges
- Select the current charge to edit the charge descriptor or amount
- To add another charge, click "Add Charge", then select the charge descriptor and the amount
- Review the information, then click "Save"
The tenant has been configured with automated recurring charges that are processed every month.
- Monthly charges will be reflected on the billing statement for the upcoming month, and they will be posted one week before the 1st of the month.
- In the event that charges are modified during the final week of the month and the tenant does not make a one-time payment with newly posted recurring charges, these changes will be applied and visible under the "billing" section the following morning.
- Any adjustments or modifications to charges must be completed at least two days before the 1st of the upcoming month to ensure that the changes take effect.
- If updates are made within two days of the start of the month, they will not be applied until the subsequent billing cycle.
- To have changes take effect for posting monthly charges for next month immediately, navigate to the Billing section, select "Actions," and click on "Post Monthly Charges."
- To rectify a balance due amount, kindly incorporate a one-time charge or credit as necessary. Deleting the charge is not recommended, as it will be automatically reposted the following morning.
*This only applies to non-integrated companies.