To change a tenant’s Lease Status log in to your Letus account and follow the steps below:
- Select Tenants in the top navigation bar
- Search and select the tenant’s lease you wish to edit
- Under Options, select Tenant
- On the Lease Status drop-down menu, select the new status
- Review the information, then click Save
What is the difference between Lease Statuses?
- Terminated: Use this status when the tenant moves out.
Note: Tenants can still log in, but their accounts won't be linked to any property. This status also prevents the tenant from making payments.
- Suspended: Utilize this status to temporarily suspend a tenant from accessing their account.
Note: While you can still view the tenant's information, they won't be able to log in or make payments.
- Active: Select this status to activate a lease.
Note: Tenants with an active lease can log in and make payments as usual.