To change a tenant’s Lease Status log-in into your Letus account and follow the steps below:
- Select Tenants in the top navigation bar
- Search the tenant’s lease you wish to edit
- Under Options, select Tenant
- On the Lease Status drop-down menu, select the new status
- Review the information, then click Save
Note: What is the difference between Lease Statuses?
- Terminated: use this action for when the tenant moved out.
Note: Tenants can still log-in but there is no property linked to their account.
- Suspended: use this action to suspend a tenant from log-in into their account Note: You can still view the tenant.
- Active: use this action to activate a lease
Note: the tenant is able to log-in and make payments.