To change a tenant’s Lease Status log in to your Letus account and follow the steps below:
- Select Tenants in the top navigation bar
- Search the tenant’s lease you wish to edit
- Under Options, select Tenant
- On the Lease Status drop-down menu, select the new status
- Review the information, then click Save
Note: What is the difference between Lease Statuses?
- Terminated: use this action for when the tenant moved out. Note: Tenants can still log in but there is no property linked to their account. This action will also block the tenant to make payments.
- Suspended: use this action to suspend a tenant from login into their account. Note: You can still view the tenant. This action will also block the tenant to make payments.
- Active: use this action to activate a lease. Note: the tenant is able to log in and make payments.
Please sign in to leave a comment.