Auto Payments enables you to schedule your payment, every month on a specific day. To enable or disable your Auto Payments, follow the steps below:
- Select Payments in the top navigation bar
- Under Leases select the property
- On the pop-up box click Auto Pay
- Select the monthly payment start date and payment method
- Review and then click Save
The Auto Payments have been successfully set-up.
If you already have Auto Payments set up, when you click on the property under “Leases”, you will see that the Auto Payments are “enabled” (Blue). To disable Auto Payments, click on the “Enable” button and it will switch to “disabled” (grey).
Note: The property manager is required to set up your Monthly Charges before hand. Please contact your property manager to change or edit the amount.