Your property manager will send you an email or share a link with a lease application. To complete the lease application, follow the steps below:
Click on the link your property manager provided
- Click on the tab 'New Account' if you don't have an existing account with LetUs
- Enter your first and last name, email address and your password
- Click on 'Create Account'
- Verify your email address (Go to your email inbox, open the email we just sent you and click on 'Confirm my email') After you verify your email, you will be taken back to the LetUs platform
- On the LetUs platform, click 'Log In'
- Use the email address and password you just created (Make sure you are now in the 'Sing in' tab) and Log In
- Select the property that you are applying for
- Click 'Apply now' if you want to start with the application process right away or click 'Save for later' if you want to start the application process later
If you choose to save your application for later, or if you didn't complete it all in one go, you can access it following these steps:
Login to your LetUs account (www.let.us/login)
- On your dashboard you will see your unfinished application. Click on 'Resume Application'
- Fill out the rest of your application
Once you are done filling in everything that is required, you will need to pay the application fees. Please note that we only accept credit/debit card payments for applications and that there will be service fees associated depending on the type of card you use. You can see the service fee that will be applied after you enter your payment information and before you confirm the payment.
After you've submitted the payment, click on 'Submit Application' to send the completed application to your Property Manager.
What is next? - Application outcomes:
Approved: If your Property Manager approves your application, you will be notified via email. Follow the instructions here to complete your new tenant Letus account.
Declined: If your Property Manager declines your application, you will be notified via email. For any questions of why the application was declined contact the property management company directly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.