Sending a one-time credit allows you to credit the tenant if payments were made by mistake by the property manager or any other reasons. Please note this is a Letus credit, for refunds, please see our refund policy.
To send a one-time credit, log-in to your Letus account and follow the steps below:
- Select Tenants in the top navigation bar
- Search the tenant you wish to one-time charge
- Under Options, select Billing
- Click Actions (under Unpaid Charges box) and +Add One-Time Credit
- In the pop-up window, fill out all the information
- Review the information, then click Save
The tenant has now been issued a one-time credit on their Letus account.