Terminating a lease means that the tenant has moved out.
To terminate a tenant's lease, login to your Letus account and follow the steps below:
- Select Tenants in the top navigation bar
- Search the tenant’s lease you wish to terminate
- Under Options, select Tenant
- Under Lease Status in the dropdown menu select Terminated
- Review the information, then click Save
The tenant is no longer able to make any payments towards the property.
Note: Property changes are no longer permitted under the existing lease. Any modifications require the creation of a new one. To understand how to onboard a tenant click here.