To terminate a lease means that the tenant has moved out. To terminate a tenant's lease, log in to your Letus account and follow the steps below:
- Select Tenants in the top navigation bar
- Search the tenant’s lease you wish to terminate the lease
- Under Options, select Tenant
- Under Lease Status in the dropdown menu select Terminated
- Review the information, then click Save
The tenant is no longer able to make any payments towards the property.
Note: Property changes are no longer available. For any changes, first, terminate the lease and create a new lease. To onboard a tenant please see this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.