In order to purchase Credit Reporting you must:
Have a property in the US or Canada
- Must use a Credit Card to make a purchase
To Apply for Credit Reporting, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Letus account
2. Scroll down to Services, under Credit Reporting, and Click Apply Now
3. In the pop-up window select property lease and payment method
4. Review details and Click Subscribe to Credit Reporting
Your subscription is now active!
For more information on how TransUnion and Equifax process your rent payment data, you can call TransUnion Customer Service at 1-800-916-8800 or Equifax Customer Service at 1-888-378-4329.
To discuss the data and your right to dispute the information with TransUnion, please visit TransUnion’s Consumer Relations team at http://dispute.transunion.com or call the TransUnion Conflict Hotline at 1-800-916-8800 from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time.
To discuss the data and your right to dispute the information with Equifax, you can contact them at 1-888-378-4329, the agents are available from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday-Sunday PST.