At the moment, we are only integrated with Apollo and Mello
- APOLLO is Canada's largest online insurance marketplace. Quote, bind, and issue policy documents in real-time.
Apollo allows buying insurance in all provinces except QC.
- MELLO is like a broker of insurance so for each province that they support, they offer several insurance providers so that you can compare quotes.
Mello allows buying insurance only in BC. AB. MB. ON.
To purchase Insurance, log in to your Letus account and follow the steps below:
1. On your dashboard, scroll down to Services and click Apply/Upload Now under Insurance.
2. On the pop-up window, choose your lease address, then select the insurance of your choice and it will direct you to their site.
3. Submit your details and follow the steps. Once this is completed, a purchase can be made.
4. For Apollo, you will receive the confirmation via email with all the insurance subscription details attached.
For Mello, once the insurance has been purchased, you will either see a message showing that the purchase was successful or a message showing that it still needs to be approved by an underwriter.
Note: In addition to purchasing insurance, you also have the option to upload insurance purchased elsewhere to your LetUs account.