HPP (Host Payment Page) allows you to make a payment without fully creating an account with Letus.
Your property manager must have HPP set up for you to be able to use this payment method, and you are required to use their specific link to make the payment. The link will be something like this:
Once your Property Manager gives you the link, follow the steps below to process an HPP payment:
- Enter your first and last name, enter your email address, and then click Continue
- Select the corresponding property from the dropdown menu, enter the unit number you wish to pay for, and click Continue
- Select Charge Type from the dropdown menu and enter the amount.
- Once all charges are added, proceed to click Save and Continue
- Fill out your payment method details and click Continue
- Enter your phone number including your area code at the beginning. Click send code
- Enter the verification code and click continue
- Review your payment and ensure the details are all correct
- Click Confirm Payment to process the payment
Note: If the transaction is processed successfully, you will receive a confirmation email for the transaction.